BOSTON, Sept. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- During the company's keynote at its annual INBOUND event, HubSpot, a leading marketing and sales software company, shared its intention to bring inbound to everyone by announcing major updates throughout the company's marketing and sales products, including custom reporting, prospect tools and advertising campaign and optimization management. The announcement also introduced HubSpot Connect, a platform for integrations that bring sales, services, accounting and other customer data directly into a central system of record within HubSpot.
Product Announcements & Updates
HubSpot shared key product updates as well as new product announcements, which each give organizations better insight into their customer journey and interactions, including:
- The HubSpot Reporting Add-on that benefits both sales and marketing users by taking all the essential reports and consolidating them into one easily accessible and customizable screen where both marketing and sales can see all of the metrics they are accountable for in one place.
- The HubSpot Ads Add-on, featuring campaign creation, management, and ROI reporting for Google AdWords and LinkedIn Sponsored Updates.
- Enhancements to Sidekick for Business & HubSpot CRM, including a new way for sales teams to find relevant connections within their companies called Sidekick Connections; Prospects, which helps sales teams uncover useful details about companies expressing early interest by visiting your website, and Sequences, a fresh approach for sales teams to keep in touch with their prospects in a relevant way over time.
- Predictive Lead Scoring within the marketing product takes the pressure off of the marketer by providing a lead score based on behavior, demographic, social, email, and spam detection data.
- Leadin, designed an experimental division within HubSpot called HubSpot Labs, Leadin is a freemium tool designed for companies that want to better understand their website visitors and leads. It allows users to capture leads and know more about their contacts -- what pages they've visited, when they return, and what social networks they're on.
Today, customers expect to interact with one cohesive company that shares data and customer information across departmental lines. They don't think about the different departments they are interacting with or who is responsible for what. Instead, customers have the expectation everyone in a company is able to work together to solve their problems quickly and effectively. By bringing data from many of the most popular front-office systems -- from billing data and website activity to trigger workflows, customer service tickets or event participation -- into one integrated platform, HubSpot Connect helps deliver on that expectation by providing a timeline of every interaction a customer has within HubSpot Marketing and CRM products.
"HubSpot is on a mission to bring inbound to everyone and part of that is helping our customers focus on the quality of interactions with their customers company-wide," said Brian Halligan, CEO & co-founder of HubSpot. "HubSpot Connect extends the power of the HubSpot platform by integrating with top-performing tools used across departments to attract, engage and delight customers. It's about building seamless connections between technologies so that companies can focus on building seamless relationships with their customers."
Zendesk, a customer service platform designed to bring organizations and their customers closer together, is a key integration partner and prime example of the power that HubSpot Connect provides users.
"Customers are in more control than ever before, requiring organizations to blur the lines between sales, marketing and service," said Mikkel Svane, founder and CEO at Zendesk. "Zendesk's integration with HubSpot allows businesses to focus on their relationships with customers, not their internal functions, and democratizes access to modern CRM technology for organizations of all sizes."
Other new HubSpot Connect integration partners include accounting software FreshBooks, event ticketing platform Eventbrite, online project management provider Teamwork, and conferencing platform, UberConference. These HubSpot Connect partners join new and existing integration partners including, Shopify, SlideShare, SurveyMonkey, Perfect Audience, PandaDoc and Citrix as well as Appcues, BigCommerce, BrightInfo, BlogMutt, DataHero, GoChime, HelloSign, Infer, Invoca, Scripted, Smartling, UberFlip, Unbounce, Wistia, WorkflowMax and Zerys.
For more details on the updates to the HubSpot marketing and sales products, visit the HubSpot Company News blog.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is the world's leading inbound marketing and sales platform. Since 2006, HubSpot has been on a mission to make the world more inbound. Today, over 15,000 customers in more than 90 countries use HubSpot's software, services, and support to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers. HubSpot's inbound marketing software, ranked #1 in customer satisfaction by VentureBeat and G2Crowd, includes social media publishing and monitoring, blogging, SEO, website content management, email marketing, marketing automation, and reporting and analytics, all in one integrated platform. Sidekick, HubSpot's award-winning sales application, enables sales and service teams to have more effective conversations with leads, prospects, and customers. Recognized by Inc., Forbes, and Deloitte as one of the world's fastest-growing companies, HubSpot is headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Sydney, Australia, and Portsmouth, NH. Learn more at www.hubspot.com
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110817/NE53515LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hubspot-announces-significant-sales--marketing-platform-updates-300140169.html